Pages

18 June 2016

A Weekend At Home

While waiting for the pantry to be installed and the circuit breaker to arrive we haven't been able to get away in the rig. It's been nice having some weekends at home, especially having the fire to enjoy on these cool wintry days and nights.
Yesterday I climbed out of bed early (which is unusual for me on a Saturday). I was keen to get some sunrise photos. So, Oakly and I wiped the frost off the back window of the car and drove around Nelson to get some shots that I had wanted to get for a few months.


Taken in Atawhai with the Boulder Bank in the background.

At Tahuna Beach looking towards Rocks Road. Looked magical with the mist coming off the sea.


Must have been chilly to have a frost on the sand at Tahuna Beach.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you.