Pages

9 August 2016

Photography Course

Whenever I study the camera manual or watch a 'You Tube' tutorial I seem to get more muddled and confused. So when I saw a photography course being advertised in the local paper, I didn't hesitate to enrol.
So last week I began an evening course on photography at Waimea College
The tutor is known as 'Scooter', an international award winning photographer and printer who has worked for the likes of BBC, Walt Disney, Fox, Viacom (ex Warner Village), Jack Mortons (opening ceremony 2004 Greek Olympics) and Habitat UK, as well as many of the UKs leading photographers and visual artists. He has over 23 years experience in the photographic industry, (I copied and pasted his from his website).
Tonight after work I headed to the beach - the sun was setting so I clicked away. 
When I came home, I posted this photo on " Aotearoa New Zealand is Paradise" and I'm thrilled to say they chose it for their cover photo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you.