Pages

20 March 2023

It's the Little Things

There's an addictive element to this mobile lifestyle. The thought of new places to explore, getting back to basics, waking up to a different view, meeting new people ... there are so many positives. 
For me, at the top of the list, is having time to enjoy the simple things. Such as ...

W
atching sunrises.



Being at the beach, with my dogs.


Bush walks. 



Birdlife.



Finding wild flowers and having time to study their colours and patterns.


Listening and watching waves. 



Knowing my dogs are happy. 


Watching sunsets.



And something I really, really appreciate, is going to bed knowing I don't have work the next day, and there will be no alarm to wake me. 

What do you enjoy about this lifestyle?

10 comments:

  1. That’s very cool. I can completely identify with all sentiments, apart from sunrises coz I’m not a morning person πŸ€£πŸ€πŸ¦’πŸ„πŸ₯°πŸΆπŸ•

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great lifestyle as we did it for 18 months around nz. However one thing we found if you don't have a fix address you will find it hard to see a
    doctor or have a hospital if you should need one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having no plans, just going where we want, when we want. Having time to get off the beaten track & exploring the very real beautiful NZ
    and of course the awesome people we meet along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine is not much housework I am not as able as I was

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being honest nature is so special and each day is different which to me is if you have good health enjoy each day it's another special day so go fully off grid you won't regret doing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm Ivan Cox and I'm fully off grid

      Delete
  6. Opening the door to a new view in nature is the best prescription to the stresses of life. No matter where you go, having only the essentials of life with you keeps things simple, minimal, and gives an enormous sense of freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We’ve just had two weeks on the road. I could do it no problem, my husband less so. He likes the “idea” of being on the road but the reality of exploring and being at one with his surroundings is lost on him if he doesn’t have WiFi and the ability to use real bathrooms and large showers. Plugging in makes him happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ability to set my own timetable, sleep when I’m tired, exercise at the optimum time of the day( when I choose what time that is). I haven’t worn a watch for 4 years and I don’t miss it at all. Sunrise, daylight , sunset that’s all the time indicators I need.. David

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you.