Pages

5 September 2016

First Job for 2017

Next year I have a casual position working as a lab technician for a Marlborough Vineyard during their vintage season. The season starts Feb/March and finishes around May. 
Years ago I worked for the 'Apple and Pear Board' in their lab with their 'Just Juice' and 'Fresh Up' products. One of the quality control aspects of the job included actually tasting the juice every half hour. Mmmm, will working for a winery mean I get to taste the wine every half hour??? I guess, one can only dream.



So, it looks like we'll have February and March tiki touring before we make our way to Blenheim. While I'm working, Bernie wants to spend time replacing the rig's exterior screws and re-sealing them to make everything extra water tight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you.