Pages

14 March 2020

FOMO

FOMO - Fear Of Missing Out
Honestly, it's a thing. FOMO exists, or at least in my world, it does. Especially when planning a trip away. I don't want to miss anything when visiting an area ... walks, special spots, unique attractions, views, etc. Leaving a place and learning later that I've missed something drives me nuts.
Next week we're off to the Catlins via the east coast. 



I have some time before leaving to research places to visit, walks to explore, tracks to bike, and spots to stay. I love the planning stage and thanks to Google, NZMCA Travel app, Facebook groups and peoples' blogs there's lots of information at my fingertips.

The black lines are where we've travelled in the South Island, you'll notice we haven't been explored the Catlins (yet!).

After the Catlins, our plan is to travel through Central Otago and the MacKenzie District. I love those districts and in this season the autumn colours are always spectacular. We're hoping to bike sections of the A2O (Alps 2 Ocean cycle trail). Oakly and Boo will be joining us on the bikes in their buddy riders. 



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun, especially taking your two pets along for the ride!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you.