Pages

16 May 2016

Another Course

So far this year I've completed two courses with 'Shaw Academy' (which is an online educator in Ireland). The first course I did was learning about "Photoshop." After that, I was super keen to learn about "Lightroom" so I enrolled to do that course next. It was definitely worth doing! I learnt a lot about processing photos.
Even though I enjoyed the extra study, I decided not to take on any other courses until I had finished the 'Magazine Journalism course" that I started in February. It's such a great course, but with teaching full time, I really think one course is enough.
However...I just couldn't help myself when I read about a course on 'Mobile App Development'. So I have enrolled and I'll begin learning about this at the end of this month (May). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you.