Pages

16 May 2016

Middle of May

So, we are now halfway through May. I think the last countdown I did, we had 10 and a half months until we began our new chapter in life. I've just counted again and now there are 7 and a half months left - which is 34 weeks!
I think it's time I started a countdown list. I did a similar list when we sold our house in Westport to shift to Nelson. I had everything that needed to be done planned right down to the last phone call on the last day and it worked a treat. I knew if we did what was planned on a particular day it would all come together at the end. And it did! Plus it  took a whole lot of stress away.
So my list begins. 

  • Going through our storage (and bare in mind we have 2 house loads of stuff that need sorting!) 
  • Selling things we won't take with us 
  • Giving things away to the Salvation Army 
  • Storing some things we really do need to keep e.g. photos
  • Sorting the storage room out with adequate shelving
  • Finishing the room off beside the garage 
  • Getting a shed made for the back of the truck 
  • Finding a joiner to make a pantry in the rig, after changing fridges
  • Storing some of the larger furniture, 
  • Finding suitable tenants to rent our house 
Lots to do. But we do have seven plus months to get there...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you.