Pages

13 October 2021

Motorhoming With Pets in New Zealand

Six years ago, Bernie and I were planning to live on the road in our fifth wheeler we'd imported from the States. I was interested in chatting with others who were traveling with pets. And that's why in Dec 2015 I started the Facebook group 'Motorhoming with Pets in NZ'. By the end of the first day, 20 people had joined and that quickly climbed to 100 members by the second day. It was both exciting and reassuring knowing others were motorhoming/caravanning with their pets.


Fast forward to 2021... we now have over 8 thousand members! How cool is that! The group has exceeded my expectations. Whenever I've asked a question, whether it's been asking for suggestions on pet-friendly places to stay or advice on something motorhoming or pet-related, I've always been given lots of helpful replies.

I enjoy seeing photos that members share, reading about others' adventures on the road, and recommendations of places to visit that welcome pets. This friendly group has a wealth of information.

So, a massive thank you to all our members who contribute to making 'Motorhoming with Pets in New Zealand' the fabulous forum that it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you.