Pages

5 October 2021

It's Been A While!

It's been over a year since I last posted anything on my blog! So much has happened during that time - now I have quite a few blogs to catch up on. 

When we sold the bus I decided to start a new blog because it was mostly going to be just me tiki-touring ...oh, and of course the dogs. I don't go anywhere without my little buddies. 

Whenever Bernie gets a chance he's busy developing our block of land on the Coast. I love being over on the Coast but I'm still keen on campervanning. Bernie works for Fonterra now, on a 9-day roster, which means our days off don't often coincide. So I thought a new blog recording my solo trips might be a good idea.

However like many of my 'good ideas' 😏, I've changed my mind. I began this 'Paws Awhile' blog six years ago and it feels like a diary when I read some of the old posts. I love to reminisce on the different trips and the changes that have happened during that time. 

So I've decided I'll keep posting on this blog so I can have all my motorhoming memories in the same spot. 

Watch this space!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you.