Pages

5 January 2016

Another Couple Of Firsts:

Today we woke to sunshine! We decided to go home a few days earlier so we could get the truck checked out. I was a little apprehensive about helping to hitch the rig onto the truck and then going to the dump station for the first time. I know everyone in motorhomes does this without a second thought, but because it was our first time I felt somewhat apprehensive. And, fortunately, like so many things you worry about, it all went perfectly. The rig hitched onto the truck easily (I was imagining it to be complicated….I so love technology, and Bernie’s driving ability!). And, dumping our waste water was effortless…well it looked effortless, Bernie did it all, but it was easy to drive the rig in beside the dump station and then everything else was down to levers. I guess the first time you do anything new, it can seem daunting, but after doing it, the next time won’t be such a drama.



Driving home via St Arnaud.

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you.