- I love not knowing where we'll go next.
- It's awesome meeting someone who recommends a place to stay that we hadn't thought of.
- I love the thought of exploring a new area and learning the local history.
- I get excited at the thought of taking photos in a place I've never been to.
- In such a short time, we've met many lovely people who're friendly, like-minded and helpful.
- It's awesome meeting people who've been following our blog - It's nice that they come and say 'hi'.
- I feel relieved I'm not pining for home (it was my haven). The rig feels like home and although I can't explain why, I'm at ease with that.
- I'm enjoying the challenge of sticking to a budget - although it's still an area we need to tweak.
- I love waking up to birdsong instead of an alarm.
Some of my favourite photos of the first 2 weeks ...