Pages

27 October 2017

Made My day

The other day I was tagged in a Facebook post in a group called 'Motorhome Friends New Zealand'. It's a great group where other people who own motorhomes, caravans, buses and fifth wheelers, share ideas, offer advice, post photos of places they recommend to stay etc.

A few weeks ago I posted a link to my blog on 'The Six Mile Track' in Murchison. A member of 'Motorhome Friends NZ' wrote the following post ...

Thanks to Katrina Tikey and her wonderful Blog we managed the Six Mile Creek walk before the rain set in.
My husband has had a stroke and has limited use of his right side but has a CAN DO attitude in spades. He even crawled under the fallen tree. Would not have attempted walk if we hadn't seen the track on your blog. 
This is the photo of the fallen tree over the track that her husband crawled under.
This message made my day and made writing and sharing blog posts worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you.